If you don't know the liquor St. Germain, you should get to know it! This elderflower liquor has a beautiful aroma and goes so well with many different kinds of alcohol. We simply shake it with our Blackberry Bramble mix and gin to make dainty and delicious cocktail that is the perfect way to kick off your night.
- 2 oz Slurp Blackberry Elderflower Mix
- 2 oz premium Gin
- 1 oz St. Germain Liquor
- Fresh blackberries or lemon peel for garnish, optional
- Combine the mix, gin and St. Germain in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
- Strain into a coupe and garnish with some fresh blackberries or lemon peel.
- Enjoy while cold.