Prosecco has gained in popularity recently and is a great choice of bubbly if you are looking to make a cocktail using something sparkling. Unlike champagne, prosecco has a low price point that means mixing it doesn't seem as wrong! Slurp mixes are a great addition to prosecco when you want to dress up a plain glass of prosecco into something a little more exciting. Our Blackberry Bramble mix is great served this way.
- 2 oz Slurp Blackberry Bramble mix
- 4 oz Prosecco
- Fresh blackberries, optional
- Pour mix into a champagne flute or coupe.
- Top up with the Prosecco.
- Drop in a few fresh blackberries for garnish, if desired.