Flavoured lemonades are a great way to offer something a little more interesting at your next brunch or afternoon drinks party. Here we use a basic off the shelf lemonade typically consumed on it's own. That way you have the right balance of sweetness without having to add any more water. This cocktail is great in a pitcher. Simply multiply the recipe by the number of drinks you are looking to make and stir together in a pitcher filled with ice.
- 2 oz Slurp Blackberry Bramble Mix
- 4 oz Tropicana Lemonade
- Fresh lemons, mint and blackberries for garnish
- Combine the mix and vodka in a glass filled with ice.
- Top up with sparkling water.
- Garnish with ginger or lemon slice.
Note: Want to make this a hard lemonade? Simply add your desired amount of vodka to your drink.