A fun and delicious use of our popular Cranberry Paloma mix. Shaken with some tequila and triple sec you get a beautiful and tasty margarita perfect for any evening with friends. This is a great fall version of a margarita for all you tequila lovers out there.
- 3 oz Slurp Cranberry Paloma Mix
- 1.5 oz Tequila
- 0.5 oz Triple Sec
- Fresh rosemary sprig and or fresh cranberries for garnish, if desired
- Combine the mix, tequila and triple sec in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
- Pour cocktail into a lowball glass filled with ice and rimmed with salt if desired.
- Garnish with rosemary sprig and/or fresh cranberries.