Making your margarita "spicy" is as simple as adding a slice of fresh jalapeño to the shaker. Like it extra spicy? Just garnish with another slice of Jalapeño. So refreshing and a great way to switch up the traditional margarita cocktail with little effort.
- 4 oz Slurp Grapefruit mix
- 2 oz Premium Tequila
- 1 oz Triple Sec (like Meagher's Triple Sec)
- Fresh jalapeño
- Grapefruit wedge for garnish, if desired
- Combine grapefruit mix, tequila and triple sec in a shaker filled with ice. Add a slice of fresh jalapeño.
- Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
- Strain shaker contents into a lowball glass filled with ice. Garnish with a fresh slice of jalapeño (seeds removed) and a wedge of grapefruit, if desired.