The cocktail mix that inspired it all: Slurp's Lime & Basil Margarita mix. After countless hours spent squeezing limes and making simple syrup, Founder Sarah Sharratt asked herself why someone wasn't selling a ready-to-use fresh margarita cocktail mix. This classic cocktail is big on fresh lime juice but with just the right amount of sweetness added from the basil infused simple syrup. All you need to do is add your tequila of choice and a splash of triple sec. A restaurant worthy margarita is as easy as that with Slurp.
- 3 oz Slurp Lime Margarita mix
- 1.5 oz Premium Tequila
- 0.5 oz Triple Sec
- Lime wedge for garnish, optional
- Flaky sea salt for glass rims, optional
- Combine the mix, tequila and triple sec in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
- Pour cocktail into a lowball glass filled with ice, and rimmed with salt if desired.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.