Slurp's Rhubarb Cardamom Mix is so tasty, you really don't need to dress it up too much to enjoy it. In this cocktail we suggest you add gin to the rhubarb mix and top it up with some soda water to create a little fizz. It's up to you how much. On a hot summer day you might want to make this a long drink with lots of ice and strawberries for garnish.
- 3 oz Slurp Rhubarb and Cardamom Mix
- 1 1/2 oz premium gin
- Sparkling water
- Fresh rhubarb peel if in season or sliced strawberries
- Combine the mix and gin in a glass filled with ice.
- Top up with sparkling water.
- Garnish with the peel or strawberry slices.