Rhubarb margarita...why not? This versatile mix goes great with most spirits - tequila included. I love to rim the edge with pink Himalayan salt to match the pretty pink colour of the drink. Don't forget the Triple Sec - it adds a great hint of orange that elevates this cocktail.
- 3 oz Slurp Rhubarb Cardamom Mix
- 2 oz premium Tequila
- 0.5 oz Triple Sec
- Pink Himalayan Salt or other rimming salt, optional
- Fresh rhubarb or lime for garnish, optional
- Pour the mix, tequila and triple sec in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Rim a lowball or margarita glass with salt. Add ice and pour contents of shaker over top.
- Garnish with peel of rhubarb or lime wedge.