A fun twist on a classic Manhattan. Why not? Our Spiced Apple and Pear mix add a subtle, yet lovely, flavour. I'm not a big fan of maraschino cherries so I often opt for Amareno cherries in syrup when available.
- 1 oz Slurp Spiced Apple and Pear Mix
- 2 oz premium Rye Whiskey
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1-2 dashes angostura bitters
- Amareno Cherries for garnish
- In a large tumbler or shaker filled with ice, stir together the mix, rye, vermouth and bitters. Stir for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Strain into a rocks glass with ice.
- Garnish with a cherry, if desired.