Like it spicy? This recipe takes a classic margarita and adds a kick with the addition of just one ingredient: jalapeño. We've juiced the jalapeño and added it to our classic lime margarita mix. Like it even hotter? Add more fresh jalapeño to your shaker.
- 3 oz Slurp Spicy Jalapeño Margarita Mix
- 2 oz Tequila
- 1 oz Triple Sec (like Meagher's Triple Sec)
- Flaky salt and fresh jalapeño for serving, optional
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the mix, tequila and triple sec. Add a slice of fresh jalapeño if you like it extra spicy. With the lid on, shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Rim a lowball glass with lime juice and dip in the flaky salt. Fill glass with ice.
- Strain the cocktail into your glass and add another slice of jalapeño if desired for garnish.