Strawberry Rhubarb pie is perfection in a pie plate. This recipe is that same thing but in a cocktail glass! All you need is a little strawberry jam for your next cocktail party and you'll see what I mean. Astringent rhubarb, tart lemon juice, sweet strawberry jam and vodka combine to make one of our favourite drinks.
- 3 oz Slurp Rhubarb Cardamom Mix
- 1 teaspoon strawberry jam
- 1 1/2 oz premium vodka
- Sparkling water
- Fresh strawberries and/or rhubarb
- Combine the mix, jam and vodka in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a lowball glass filled with ice.
- Top up with soda water.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and/or rhubarb.