This Tart Cherry mix has a subtle cherry flavour when in the mouth and a great cherry finish. It's not going to slap you in the face - there are no added cherry flavourings - just the good old juice from the pressing of the cherries. Balanced out with some lime juice and simple syrup, this mix works well with tequila and a splash of orange liqueur for your next margarita night. I like to shake my margaritas to get them nice and cold and foamy but you can also simply add all ingredients to a lowball glass filled with ice and call it done!
- 3 oz Slurp Tart Cherry mix
- 2 oz Tequila
- 1 oz orange liqueur (such as Triple Sec or Cointreau)
- Salt for rimming and a wedge of lime, optional
- Rim your glass with salt and set aside.
- In a shaker filled with ice, add mix, tequila and orange liqueur. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into your margarita glass and garnish with a wedge of lime if desired.